Thursday, December 6, 2012

Superhero(ing) Thursday.


To say the least, I took Thursday head on and won. :) I woke up this morning and looked skinnier, and you could only imagine how excited I was! The only night I did 200 crunches, 1 minute of wall sits (for those thighs), and then 1 minute of planking! So after seeing a small result from that I have decided it's time to keep on this exercise thing! So, I'm hoping you'll keep me on my toes and help me make myself more dedicated. Thanks to my Xbox Kinect which I have Zumba for I'm also looking up a bunch of exercises for me to do when I'm not near the Xbox. :) I'll be starting a page for my before/after pictures and i'll also be posting my work outs as they come. Here's to starting dieting in December (yes, I know it's right in the Holidays) but it's about time that I get to working on this. Sorry there isn't much to update, the munchkin is sleeping so I need to squeeze these workouts in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment