Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I can blog, say what?

So, I finally restarted a blog that i'm hoping i'll be able to manage and keep up with. I came home from work today and told my husband I was going to blog, downloaded games on my phone for my son to play and then straight to blogging I came. I finished my pages that needed to be touched up and published those. Now I'm here writing this to you. I've been running since 5:00am this morning and still have plenty of energy to go, except to clean my house! Apparently cutting overtime at work means I SHOULD have time (considering I sit in front of a computer all day long this sort of thing shouldn't seem interesting right now), but I spent some time with my little noodle, and husband. Instead of staying at home and eating we went out to eat for dinner. I'm really just hoping that tomorrow and Friday fly by so that way on Saturday we can head out to Short Pump for some lunch and shopping. Saturday we're taking Gavin (2 years old), Avery (1.5 years old), Darren, Eric, and I all out. No, it's not as bad as it sounds, I'm used to being the only girl it's nice to have guy friends that aren't drama all the time. I'm not saying that my girl friends aren't great, because they are and 80% of them aren't drama but you still have the people who don't THINK they have drama when in all reality they do. However, tonight is Wednesday which means it's time to get little noodle changed and head out to Dooms for Darren's volunteer night. Have a great night, and happy blogging.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment