Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Liebster Award!

Liebster Award!

Thanks to the Terin at Modded Momma, I've been given the Liebster Award!


Liebster Award - an award passed around the blogging community for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers and/or for someone that deserves some recognition for their blogging.

THE (bendable) RULES
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag & award with the Liebster award (nominees must have less than 200 followers). These lucky bloggers must be told in a comment on their blog.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

11 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I'm obsessed with Fireproof, I can watch it all day everyday and still cry at the end.
2. I love to sing, but I can't stand to do it in front of anyone (but my husband of course).
3. I'm seriously obsessed with Tard (the cat). She's seriously the funniest cat ever.
4. I'm a country girl at heart. You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. :)
5. I dedicate 99.9% of my time to my child, he's my glimpse of perfection.
6. I have an obsessive compulsive disorder with organizing, but my add kicks in and I never finish. haha
7. I'm pretty in love with my husband even on the days that I just think I can't take it anymore, he makes me laugh and it's all over.
8. I've began living for the little moments in my life that I know i'll never be able to get back.
9. I've only attend ONE music concert in my entire life, ZZ Top. However this year, that's going to change.
10. I seriously put myself last, 1 resolution I'm working to fix. :)
11. I always tell my husband (when I get a new appliance or something that I really want) that i'll always use it. I said i'd wash clothes everyday when we got our washer and dryer, ha that fell fast!!!!

QUESTIONS FOR ME FROM TERIN
1. If you had a band, what would it be called? I'm not really sure of, that's a good question. I'm horrible at music, so it'd probably be Darren who would start a band. haha
2. What's your all-time favorite book? The Love Dare.
3. What is one thing you can't live without? My little boy. Seriously, I'm lost when he isn't home and I don't know what to do with myself when he isn't around.
4. What would you do if you won a million dollars? Pay my house off, get new cars, donate some to charity, pay my parents bills off, and put up for Gavin's college.
5. What's your biggest pet peeve? Hmm... biggest would be the way some people talk. I like to be straight to the point while others want to goof around, ESPECIALLY in a SERIOUS conversation!
6. Do you have any phobias? I am terrified of clowns. It makes me almost have a panic attack, it's horrible.
7. If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? The song that I want to play at my funeral is "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot" by Brand New. I think that's the best song that relates to me.
8. Define PEACE in your own words. When Gavin in sleeping in my arms, it's the most peaceful thing I can ever find.
9. What are the three most important things in your life? My son, my husband, and my siblings.
10. What do you do for fun? Work! haha, kidding. But spending time with Gavin, playing on the xbox, dance parties with Gavin.
11. Your biggest lesson you've learned so far? God wouldn't put you through it, if he didn't think you could make it! Biggest life lesson I've learned.

1 comment: